luxury Car Rental

  • Audi Q7 Rental Houston Texas

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Range Rover Rental 713 409 5508

http://www.upscalecarrentals.com/

Call   upscale Luxury car rentals 713 409 5508

I purchased a new 2010 Range Rover after looking at every high end SUV on the market. This is my second Range Rover and the workmanship and quality of the materials are outstanding. This is a truly elegant beast. I live and drive in Houston where the roads and climate can be very harsh and challenging. I now have over 15000 miles with NO problems. This is one of if not the best and most comfortable vehicle I have owned. It is a far cry from my previous Rover, Benz, Porsche or BMW SUVs, all great vehicles. This new 2010 Rover is clearly in a class of its own. The electronics are fantastic. Kind of reminds me a little of the avionics panel in my airplane. The Jaguar engine has great power.


Upscale Car rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment